Pre-natal Training & Postpartum Training
Pre-natal fitness: A good fitness strategy is pivotal for any physically demanding event. That is why when taking on something that could last days and will guarantee the participant at least a few moments of very intense pain, not only does resistance training help increase your pain tolerance but the stronger your muscles are the faster and easier the birth will be. Trainer joe does not believe in taking risks with pregnant women so you can be assured your heart rate will not exceed the maximum recommended based on the age of the client at time of pregnancy.
Postpartum Fitness: A great idea to help battle depression among other side effects of birth. If you ever wonder why celebrities bounce back so fast after giving birth, it is because they come and see me asap after the birth and normally train throughout their entire pregnancy.
Summary of the benefits of prenatal training & postpartum training:
- Easier child birth
- Clinically proven to improve baby’s health
- Craving change and become more focused to the vitamins your body is lacking
- Improves mood and self-esteem
- Lowers the risk of pre-eclampsia and postpartum depression
- Increases pain tolerance for childbirth
- Faster postpartum recovery