1 c. quick-cooking oats
1/2 c. almonds
3/4 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
3 tbsp. maple syrup
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 c. almond butter
3/4 c. coconut milk
1 1/4 c. granulated sugar divided
2 c. cashews (soaked overnight, drained, and rinsed)
1/2 c. refined coconut oil, melted, plus more for the pan
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 (8-oz.) container of vegan cream cheese
3 c. fresh or frozen raspberries, divided
- Make the crust: Pulse oats, almonds, and coconut flakes in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl and fold in maple syrup, salt, and almond butter.
- Grease the bottom of an 8″ or 9” spring form pan with coconut oil and press the crust evenly into the bottom.
- Make the filling: In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix coconut milk and ¾ cup sugar and heat just until sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
- In a high-powered blender, blend soaked cashews, cooled coconut milk mixture, coconut oil, and vanilla until thick and smooth. Blend in vegan cream cheese.
- Pour the filling mixture into the crust and chill in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Make the fruit topping: Bring 2 cups raspberries and the remaining 1/2 cup sugar to a low boil over medium heat and continue to simmer until the sauce is slightly thickened about 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool, then fold in the remaining 1 cup of berries.
- Assemble the cake: Remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and let thaw at room temperature for 1 hour before spooning raspberry topping all over the cake.